Spinach DipFrom lacrenshaw 5 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 small package slivered almonds shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and chopped shopping list
- 1 packet Knorr vegetable soup and Recipe mix shopping list
- parmesan cheese, grated and to taste (don't overdo the Parm!) shopping list
- 1 large round hearth-baked bread, hollowed out, reserving pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Hollow out the bread loaf so bowl can be used for dip.
- Mix together all ingredients well.
- Fill bread "bow" with dip.
- Arrange "cut-up" bread pieces around loaf for dipping.
- **Also great on party rye breadsl
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
Lovely recipe! Sounds soo goood, and a great presentation!juels in Clayton loved it
The slivered almonds make a nice change from the water chestnuts. Great recipe!toleliz in Burlington loved it