Pecan Bars SupremeFrom shirleyoma 7 years ago
- Makes about 28 squares shopping list
- Bottom: shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- Preparation shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together 2 cups flour and 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Cut in 3/4 cup softened butter using a pastry blender or fork just until mixture resembles coarse meal. Pat mixture on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool.
- Bring brown sugar, honey, 2/3 cup butter, and whipping cream to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in pecans, and pour hot filling into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Cool completely before cutting into 2-inch squares.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating7 people
Yeah, I get the first 555s and compliments! This is a fantastic recipe! My mouth is watering! Saved and thanks for sharing it!juels in Clayton loved it
HI SHIRLEY,THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY TURKEY SOUP. - I LOVE PECAN ANYTHING - THESE SOUND ALMOST TOO GOOD - I CAN'T WAIT TO START MAKING GOODIES FOR CHRISTMAS - THANKS - HUGS - LEEBEARleebear in Brookpark loved it
Yummy Shirley! Love these.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Comfort Foods773 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
All Holidays135 members
Anything Goes288 members
We Love It But135 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Checkin Central284 members