Christmas Rice PuddingFrom blueeyes68ky 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine the rice and watter.
- Simmer for 10 minutes; add milk and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 60-70 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Add sugar, salt and butter; mix well.
- Spoon into small bowls or dessert dishes.
- Garnish with almonds and sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Yield: 6-8 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating6 people
mmm mmm good! 5 forks blue!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
looks wonderful!midgelet in Eastern loved it
tasty rice blue thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it