Pork Chops With Blue Cheese GravyFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the chops with black pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Fry chops in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn chops occasionally to brown evenly.
- Remove chops to a plate and keep warm.
- Stir the whipping cream into the skillet loosening an bits left of the bottom.
- Stir in blue cheese.
- Cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over warm pork chops OR serve at table for individual use.