chicken with a latin flairFrom maywest 8 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- malt liquor or beer (but use dark) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 2 large onions shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cumin for marinade shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin (for cooking) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter, mixed with shopping list
- olive oil, so it wont burn to fry chicken in shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- cut chicken up in to chunks or strips.
- put in plastic bag or container and pour the malt liquer over it.
- cut up the onions and the peppers chunks or strips.
- mince the garlic.
- put half the onion and half the peppers and half of the garlic in the marinade.
- add the cumin 1tbls also to meat marinade.
- let meat marinade at least 1 hour.longer if you can.
- drain meat set aside save onions peppers and garlic.
- heat large skillet with butter and olive oil mixture.
- dry the chicken before frying let it get golden brown the beer helps with that dont over crowd the pan or it will steam.
- when chicken is done remove from pan and satue all of the onions and peppers and garlic becareful not to burn the garlic.
- when mixture is crisp tender add back to the pan 1 tsp of cumin the chicken and add the salt and pepper. if you like you can add some red pepper flakes also i do some times.
- serve over rice.
The Cookmaywest Tangerine, FL
The Rating4 people
HI MEGAN!I LIKE THIS!I NEVER MARINATED CHICKEN IN BEER!WHY NOT?YOU GIVE VERY GOOD INSTRUCTIONS!THANKS SO MUCH!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
I have marinated chicken in beer and it is amazing what it does to the taste and texture. High 5 to you and your recipe May!lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!