chicken with a latin flairFrom maywest 5 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- malt liquor or beer (but use dark) shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 2 large onions shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of cumin for marinade shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin (for cooking) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon butter, mixed with shopping list
- olive oil, so it wont burn to fry chicken in shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- cut chicken up in to chunks or strips.
- put in plastic bag or container and pour the malt liquer over it.
- cut up the onions and the peppers chunks or strips.
- mince the garlic.
- put half the onion and half the peppers and half of the garlic in the marinade.
- add the cumin 1tbls also to meat marinade.
- let meat marinade at least 1 hour.longer if you can.
- drain meat set aside save onions peppers and garlic.
- heat large skillet with butter and olive oil mixture.
- dry the chicken before frying let it get golden brown the beer helps with that dont over crowd the pan or it will steam.
- when chicken is done remove from pan and satue all of the onions and peppers and garlic becareful not to burn the garlic.
- when mixture is crisp tender add back to the pan 1 tsp of cumin the chicken and add the salt and pepper. if you like you can add some red pepper flakes also i do some times.
- serve over rice.
The Cookmaywest Tangerine, FL
The Rating4 people
I have marinated chicken in beer and it is amazing what it does to the taste and texture. High 5 to you and your recipe May!lor in Toronto loved it
HI MEGAN!I LIKE THIS!I NEVER MARINATED CHICKEN IN BEER!WHY NOT?YOU GIVE VERY GOOD INSTRUCTIONS!THANKS SO MUCH!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!