Disappearing Zesty Ranch Chicken WingsFrom pastywhitegirl 5 years ago
- 4 lbs cut chicken wings or drumettes (i use drumettes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (tabasco or texas pete) shopping list
- 1/2 cup wing sauce (frank's or texas pete wing sauce works great) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 3 T cider vinegar (can use white or rice vinegar) shopping list
- 2 envelopes ranch dressing mix, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 T salt, to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp coarse black pepper, to taste, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together hot sauce, wing sauce, melted butter, vinegar, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1 envelope ranch dressing mix; set aside.
- Place wings or drumettes into large bowl; sprinkle cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and remaining 1 tsp black pepper over chicken; massage seasonings evenly onto chicken.
- Place wings into gallon sized resealable plastic bag.
- Add sauce mixture into bag with chicken and coat well; reseal bag and refrigerate 4-8 hours.
- Place wings/drumettes on greased baking pan(s) (you could use broiler pans also) and sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing packet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes. (You could also do these in a slow cooker on a high setting for about 4 hours)
- Prepare yourself for these and make enough for everyone!---Sooo good!
The Cookpastywhitegirl Pleasant Hill, IA
The Rating6 people
I am a wing freak and you just made it worse....in a good way. Bookmarked! Thanksdoubled in Upstate loved it
I am seriously making these tonight, but with chicken breast. Will comment and let ya know how tasty it is!!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
Favorite wing sauce recipe eveeeeeeeeeeeer. Gets me rave reviews every time!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!