Disappearing Zesty Ranch Chicken WingsFrom pastywhitegirl 8 years ago
- 4 lbs cut chicken wings or drumettes (i use drumettes) shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (tabasco or texas pete) shopping list
- 1/2 cup wing sauce (frank's or texas pete wing sauce works great) shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted shopping list
- 3 T cider vinegar (can use white or rice vinegar) shopping list
- 2 envelopes ranch dressing mix, divided shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 T salt, to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp coarse black pepper, to taste, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In small mixing bowl, whisk together hot sauce, wing sauce, melted butter, vinegar, 1 tsp black pepper, and 1 envelope ranch dressing mix; set aside.
- Place wings or drumettes into large bowl; sprinkle cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and remaining 1 tsp black pepper over chicken; massage seasonings evenly onto chicken.
- Place wings into gallon sized resealable plastic bag.
- Add sauce mixture into bag with chicken and coat well; reseal bag and refrigerate 4-8 hours.
- Place wings/drumettes on greased baking pan(s) (you could use broiler pans also) and sprinkle with remaining ranch dressing packet.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40-50 minutes. (You could also do these in a slow cooker on a high setting for about 4 hours)
- Prepare yourself for these and make enough for everyone!---Sooo good!
The Cookpastywhitegirl Pleasant Hill, IA
The Rating6 people
These sound really good to me. I love the heat and flavor combination.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I loved these. Post some more recipes PLEASE. High 5...shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
I am seriously making these tonight, but with chicken breast. Will comment and let ya know how tasty it is!!chefmandee in Okeechobee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!