Tortellini Florentine SoupFrom canzi 7 years ago
- 1 9 oz pkg refrigerated 3-cheese tortellini shopping list
- 2 14 oz cans reduced sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 10 oz container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce shopping list
- 2 Cups shredded deli-roasted chicken shopping list
- 1/2 Cup oil-packed dried tomato strips, drained shopping list
- 3 Cups lightly packed packaged fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 Ounce parmesan cheese, shaved or shredded shopping list
How to make it
- In 4 quart Dutch oven cook tortellini according to package directions, drain & set aside
- In the same Dutch oven combine broth and Alfredo sauce. Stir in chicken and tomato strips. Heat just to boiling, reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked tortellini and spinach to chicken mixture. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes to heat through and wilt spinach. To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
This very well may be the best soup I have ever made at home. It is very colorful also so it makes a nice presentation. Easy to make after work also. Filling and tasty. This soup has it all!! YuMMy!!!gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
I can almost taste it right now, canzi! Thanks so much for posting this one. You got my five!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
This recipe sounds wonderful - and looks yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it