Peanut Butter Pretzel BitesFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- 1- package ( 14 ounces) caramels unwrapped shopping list
- 1/4 - cup butter cubed shopping list
- 2- tablespoons water shopping list
- 5 - cups miniature pretzels shopping list
- 1- jar ( 18 ounces) chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 26 ounces of milk chocolate candy coating ....(or you can use the candy bark ) shopping list
How to make it
- in a microwave- safe bowl . melt caramels with butter and water stir until smooth
- spread one side of each pretzel with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter t and top with 1/2 teaspoon caramel mixture
- place on waxed paper- lined baking sheets
- refrigerate until set
- in a microwave , melt chocolate candy coating. stir until smooth (do not over cook it or it will burn and be lumpy.....)
- using a small fork dip each pretzel into coating until all is covered shake excess off....
- place on waxed paper
- let stand until set
- store in airtight container in cool dry place............
- yields 8 1/2 dozen ...
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating8 people
WooHoo, you did it again GF ;0) I'll give you a 5 for this one, wish I could give you more then that, actually wish I had some here right now. They look so yummie.
henrie in Savannah loved it
Happy Holidays Girlfriend!!marky90 in Dearborn loved it
Tink! With yours and Henrie's recipes I will not be able to fit through the door this season! OMG these are wonderful~!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!