Red and Black Bean Buffalo ChiliFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1lb ground buffalo meat shopping list
- 2T chili powder shopping list
- 3cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 each diced: red, green, yellow pepper shopping list
- 1T honey, if desired shopping list
- 0.5t Crushed red pepper shopping list
- 2 Large tomatoes shopping list
- 2 ears sweet corn, shucked, kernels cut from cobs shopping list
- 3Cups each, cooked: red beans and black beans shopping list
- clintro shopping list
How to make it
- Cook meat in large non-aluminum Dutch oven until no longer pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cilantro
- Simmer gently, partially covered and stirring frequently, 40 to 45 minutes Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Add cilantro at serving time.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
- Not added to any groups yet!