Ruby Tuesdays Chicken Fresco With Lemon Butter SauceFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- chicken FRESCO: shopping list
- 1 (10 oz.) chicken breast shopping list
- 1 tsp (1/2 per side)Ruby seasoning shopping list
- 3 slices roma tomato shopping list
- 1/2 oz balsamic vinaigrette shopping list
- 1 1/2 oz lemon butter Sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp basil shopping list
- lemon butter SAUCE: shopping list
- 2 tbsp Minced shallots shopping list
- 8 fl oz dry white wine shopping list
- 2 fl oz lemon juice shopping list
- 3 fl oz cider vinegar shopping list
- 4 fl oz heavy cream shopping list
- 1 ½ lb unsalted butter Cubed, at room temp shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp Ground white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Griddle the seasoned chicken breast until it reaches 165°F(PC). Top the chicken with tomato, balsamic vinaigrette and cover with a dome for 30 seconds.
- To serve, plate the chicken breast with tomatoes and spoon lemon butter sauce over the top; sprinkle with the basil
- To make the lemon butter sauce, combine the shallots, wine, lemon juice, and vinegar in a sauce pan.
- Reduce over medium-high heat until nearly dry.
- Add the heavy cream, and simmer the sauce for 2 or 3 minutes to reduce slightly.
- Add the butter a few pieces at a time, whisking constantly to blend the butter into the reduction.
- The heat should be quite low as you work.
- Note: You will continuously have to monitor and adjust the heat as you add the butter.
- If you can see steam wisping from the sauce the heat is good.
- Do not let sauce come to a boil.
- Continue adding butter until the full amount has been incorporated. Taste the Lemon Butter and adjust with salt and pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
We don't have one here in Saint Joseph, Missouri but these looks good.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
Sounds fantastic...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
The lemon butter sauce sounds delicious! Bookmarking this, sounds like a very nice dish!juels in Clayton loved it