Butter Ball CookiesFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- Sprinkles or colored sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar and blend in vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Blend gradually into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top each with a pinch of sprinkles.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Lovely cookie. Just what the kid ordered.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Just made these for a school function we have tonight! Doubled the recipe for home and all the extras are gone! Delicious recipe! Many thanks!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
qucik easy delicous high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it