Butter Ball CookiesFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter shopping list
- 3/4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of sifted flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- Sprinkles or colored sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugar and blend in vanilla.
- Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
- Sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Blend gradually into butter mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top each with a pinch of sprinkles.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- mommabaker Nowhere, Us
- Rages Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- mrtnzangel8 SW, MO
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- tuilelaith Columbia, MO
- pointsevenout Athens, AL
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating7 people
Lovely cookie. Just what the kid ordered.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Just made these for a school function we have tonight! Doubled the recipe for home and all the extras are gone! Delicious recipe! Many thanks!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
qucik easy delicous high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it