Baked Sea ScallopsFrom pudgy47 7 years ago
- 16 sea scallops, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 5 TBS. butter, melted shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 3 pinches ground nutmeg shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 TBS. olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- lemon wedges for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
- 2. Place scallops, melted butter, garlic, and shallots in a bowl. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- 3. In a seperate bowl, combine bread crumbs and olive oil. Sprinkle on top of scallops.
- 4. Bake in preheated oven until crumbs are brown and scallops are done, about 11 to 14 minutes. Top with parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side.