Sweet Potatoes W Lime And CilantroFrom onionator 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the sweet potatoes. The microwave is easiest, but you can also bake in the oven or cut into chunks and steam in steamer on top of the stove.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a small pan.
- Add the lime juice to the hot butter.
- Mash the sweet potatoes; a few chunks are fine.
- Pour the butter/lime mixture over the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the chopped cilantro.
The Cookonionator Pullman, WA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!