QUICK TASTY YEAST DINNER ROLLSFrom lizzynola 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix the water, shortening, sugar, and salt.
- Add yeast and mix well
- Blend in the egg
- Gradually add the flour, and mix until dough is well blended and soft (you will have a soft dough)
- On a floured board roll or pat the dought into a rectangle shape.
- Fit the dough into a well greased 9X13 inch baking pan like Pyrex.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 24 1X4 inch pieces.
- Brush cut sides with melted butter.
- Allow to rise until doubled which will take only about half hour.
- Bake in preheated 425 degree over for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
The Cooklizzynola Beverly Hills, CA
The Rating4 people
soft and fluffy on the inside, crunchy on the outside. Quite good.warrickka in mommasaysnotposed2tell loved it
See Quick Tasty Yeast Dinner Rolls for more puffery.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
Yep, just the same results for me! Added a bit more in the IMI thread below and a couple of pictures.frankieanne in North northern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!