One Bowl Brownie Cake 1974From midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 Tbs shortening ( soft white vegetable shortening ) but softened butter or margarine may be used too shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3 oz melted unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and cooled shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts like walnuts shopping list
- Fudge frosting as desired shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all ingrdients except nuts for 3 minutes with mixer medium speed till well combined.
- Place batter into a greased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Bake in a 350F oven about 40 minutes or tested done
- Do not overbake
- Cool completely and cut.
- Chill well for a fudgier consistency
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating7 people
midge strikes again!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
now this I do like!herby in Albany loved it
Love the brownies love the fudgey aspect yummy thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it