Smothered Potatoes Green Beans and SausageFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice sausage diagonally into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Saute onion in butter 2 minutes.
- Add sausage to onion. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until sausage begins to brown. Add potatoes and 1/2 cup water (or enough to cover bottom of pot).
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are partially cooked.
- Add green beans. Cover and simmer until beans are tender.
- Turn sausage and vegetables at least twice while cooking.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating5 people
This is a good meal when you need a quick, no fuss kind of meal.dynie in Marietta loved it
This sounds so yummy, reminds me of a dish my mother used to make--only instead of green beans, it was spinach. Thanks for the post.yomomma in Danvers loved it
Simply Sensational "5"FORK!!!!!
~*~ mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it