Morroccan Pork ChopsFrom darbar 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, toasted and coarsely ground shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, toasted and coarsely ground shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 (3/4-inch-thick) pork chops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- Garnish: lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Combine cumin, coriander, garlic, and 1 tablespoon oil. Pat pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Rub spice mixture on both sides of chops.
- Heat remaining tablespoon oil in a large heavy skillet over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, then cook chops until just cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Serve pork chops sprinkled with cilantro and garnish with lime wedges.