Twice Baked PotatoFrom chaela 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 place baking potatoes directly on oven rack and bake for 1hour 20minutes.
- Meanwhile, cover the bottom of a skillet or frying pan with olive oil add onions to oil and sautee until tender (About 5 minutes) Remove onions from heat; drain excess oil. Add onions to medium mixing bowl.
- When potatoes are done, take out of the oven and cut the top 1/4 off of each potato (the long way) Scoop potato out of the shell and into mixing bowl with the onions. Add milk, butter, and pepper to mixture. With mixer, combine ingredients until well blended. Add cheese and mix with spoon.
- Place potato mixture into a medium sized plastic bag. Twist bag (bag should appear as a pastry bag) with scissors, clip the corner off the end of the bag. Squeeze the potato into each shell. place on cookie sheet and bake another 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and light brown crust forms on top of potatoes.
The Cookchaela Sioux City, IA
The Rating4 people
SOUNDS AWESOME...GREAT FOR MY HIPS TOO....KEEP ROCKIN.......lycett in CANYON COUNTRY loved it
Wonderful :)donman in Hammond loved it
So good we are having on New Years. Thanks77mini in Buffalo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!