Crab Bacon RollsFrom upstatevoyager 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup tomato juice shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 can crabmeat, drained and flaked shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste) shopping list
- 9 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together tomato juice and egg.
- Stir in crabmeat, breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Shape into 18 finger shapes. (You may need to chill before shaping)
- Roll half bacon slice around each.
- Broil 10 minutes, turning frequently, or until bacon is crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!