Sauerkraut Corned Beef Casserole With Rye BiscuitsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 27 ounces sauerkraut shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup thousand island dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 packages sliced corned beef shopping list
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 2- 2/3 cups baking mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup crushed rye crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoon molasses shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion shopping list
How to make it
- Spread sauerkraut in ungreased rectangular pan then arrange tomatoes over sauerkraut.
- Spread with dressing and dot with butter.
- Top with corned beef and cheese then bake 15 minutes at 350.
- Mix baking mix, cracker crumbs, butter, cocoa, molasses and caraway seeds.
- Add milk and stir with fork into dough and beat 30 seconds.
- Smooth into ball on surface dusted with baking mix and knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2" thick then cut with biscuit cutter.
- Arrange biscuits evenly over top of casserole and bake 20 minutes at 425.
- Serve with mustard sauce which is made by combining mayonnaise, mustard and onion.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Fabulous recipe! Our family loves sauerkraut and I'm always looking for new ways to prepare it. Thanks a bunch!!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Terrific, Chef Meow! High FIVE :+D
chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Oh Yeah great post gonna love this one got my super 5 on this.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!