Unfortunately Named Date BallsFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter with sugar and dates.
- When sugar dissolves, cook slowly for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add other ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and sprinkle with powdered sugar or (if you dare) roll in grated coconut.
- Keep in an airtight container or they can be frozen.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- magali777 Mexico, MX
- turtle66 Sacramento, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- paper Flagstaff
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- debbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating6 people
These are excellent..thanks for a great post!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
wonderful i love these
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Nice....turtle66 in Sacramento loved it