Spicy Orange Chicken Kabob AppetizersFrom upstatevoyager 7 years ago
- 2 to 3 boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 red or green bell pepper shopping list
- 24 small fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder shopping list
How to make it
- Cut chicken and bell pepper into 24 (3/4 inch) cubes.
- Place chicken, bell pepper and mushrooms in large zip-lock bag.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over chicken.
- Seal bag and chill overnight.
- Soak 24 small wooden skewers in water 20 minutes.
- Coat a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Thread 1 piece chicken, 1 piece pepper and 1 mushroom on each skewer. Place on broiler pan.
- Brush with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source for 5 to 6 minutes, turning, until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating2 people
I think I'm going to try this on the grill!
These turned out fantastic on the grill today. The flavor was great! I tripled the recipe and they disappeared quickly,...and before any of the other kinds on meats were touched!
Look what I came across...
BTW, I took a picture of these. I'll post it here if you want me to. You can view it under my avatar in my extra pictures. Just let me know...
- Not added to any groups yet!