Never To Late To Make More Cookies- Raspberry FavoritesFrom lovethedepp 8 years ago
- Cookie: shopping list
- 1 C. softened butter shopping list
- 2/3 C sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. almond extract shopping list
- 2 C. flour shopping list
- 1/2 C. my moms homemade raspberry jam (or your equivalent!) shopping list
- fresh raspberries or blackberries (if desired) shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 1 C. powdered sugar shopping list
- 2-3 t. milk shopping list
- 1 to 1 & 1/2 t. almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, sugar, and almond extract for cookie in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add flour.
- Reduce speed to low and beat until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb or back of melon baller.
- (edges of cookie may crack slightly.)
- Fill each indentation with about 1/4 tsp. jam.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Immediately upon removing from oven press one lucious, juicy berry in the center of each cookie for a little extra pizazz - if desired.
- Let cool for1 minute, then remove from cookie sheet to cool completely.
- Stir together all glaze ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle frosting glaze over cooled cookies.
- You can easily substitute other favorite jams and berries of your choice.
- Feel free to indulge in a batch for yourself. Curl up with a good book and enjoy! :-)
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklovethedepp Central, WI
The Rating6 people
ohhhhhh now those look delicious ..........
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These sound yummy! Great cookie for the new year! Many thanks!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
I love thumbprints and your recipe looks fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!