Chocolate Mug CakeFrom lovethedepp 6 years ago
- 1 large coffee mug shopping list
- 4 T. plain flour, not self-rising shopping list
- 4 T. sugar shopping list
- 2 T. baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 T. milk shopping list
- 3 T. oil shopping list
- 3 T. chocolate chips shopping list
- small splash of vanilla shopping list
- 1 T. chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Add dry ingredients to mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla and mix again.
- Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little a tip out onto a ple if desired, or you can eat right out of the mug!
- My daughter likes to add whipped cream and a few sprinkles too.
- If you are worried about overflow, split between two mugs and share!
The Cooklovethedepp Central, WI
The Rating6 people
love this mug cake grandsons will love eating it out of a cup LOL. thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My grandaughter will love this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
What a cool idea! Thanks so much for the share!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!