Sun - Dried Cheesy DipFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 5 dry-pack sundried tomatoes, soaked in hot water, drained and chopped roughly shopping list
- 2 tbsp skim milk shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz soft goat cheese shopping list
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine tomatoes, milk, juice, zest, rosemary and garlic in a food processor.
- Pulse to a fine mince.
- Add cheeses and puree to a creamy consistency.
- Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds good, jojo.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
HI JO JO HAPPY NEW YEAR HON !!!!!!
THIS SOUNDS GREAT
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I agree!herby in Albany loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!