EASY GREEK PASTA SAUCEFrom jeri817 9 years ago
How to make it
- PLACE WATER IN POT FOR PASTA. BEGIN THE HEATING PROCESS!
- BROWN YOUR CHOPMEAT, ONION, AND GARLIC IN A LARGE FRYING PAN ONCE THE MEAT IS BROWN, DRAIN. ADD THE CINNAMON AND 2 JARS OF SAUCE AND SIMMER FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES MORE
- ADD YOUR SALT AND PASTA TO THE BOILING POT OF WATER. COOK 12 MINUTES AND DRAIN.
- SERVE SAUCE OVER PASTA .TOP WITH CHEESE (OPTIONAL)
- SERVE WITH A NICE SALAD(GREEK?!) AND SOME NICE CRUSTY ITALIAN BREAD
The Cookjeri817 Brooklyn, NY
The Rating1 people
A nice change of pace and quite tasty. Now if I could convince my husband to like it and let us have it more often, he is such a stick in the mud as far as his favorite pasta sauce. Traditional Italian only for him, sad for me. I loved it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!