Yam Nua Spicy Thai Beef SaladFrom wmhaynes 6 years ago
- 8 ounces lean beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, wedged shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced Thai chili peppers (red or green, mild or spicy, based on your preference, other chilies can be substituted) shopping list
- INGREDIENTS - Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup fish sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoons sweet soy sauce (or use 1/2 Soy & 1/2 molasses) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili oil shopping list
How to make it
- Grill the beef and slice into very thin slices.
- Combine the salad ingredients.
- Mix the sauce separately then pour over the salad.
- Toss the salad.
- Serve each serving over a large lettuce leaf.
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
The Rating4 people
Absolutely tongue=tingling.I loved it! Thanksmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
i really crave for this. even though the spiciness is with it.
visiting from philippines. support back: http://ohbite.blogspot.com/2012/01/thailand-terrific-magical-ride-of-nam.htmlspiky in loved it
The dressing was awesome. I didnt have sweet soy sauce, or molasses, but i used half soy half honey instead and it came out tasty enough.thecat in West Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!