Taco Tater Tot CasseroleFrom barneswifemn 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven according to tater tots package.
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Prepare taco mix according to packet directions.
- In 8x8 casserole dish spread meat mixture on bottom of dish.
- Heat soup and milk.
- Pour over meat.
- Lay slices of cheese on top.
- Line tater tots on top cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
- Add toppings if you like.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
Awesome! Definitely something my little guy will love - and me too! Great post! ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it
great idea! This is something my kids can do for their cooking night!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it