Taco Tater Tot CasseroleFrom barneswifemn 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven according to tater tots package.
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Prepare taco mix according to packet directions.
- In 8x8 casserole dish spread meat mixture on bottom of dish.
- Heat soup and milk.
- Pour over meat.
- Lay slices of cheese on top.
- Line tater tots on top cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown.
- Add toppings if you like.
The Cookbarneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
great idea! This is something my kids can do for their cooking night!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Awesome! Definitely something my little guy will love - and me too! Great post! ^5!madmommy in Wayne loved it