Caribbean Sweet Potato PuddingFrom minitindel 4 years ago
- 4 cups of sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lime juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup coconut milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup of rum shopping list
- grated rind of lime shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon raisins shopping list
How to make it
- To mashed potatoes, add sugar gradually and whole eggs, one at at time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in butter with a fork. Add milk. Blend well. mix in grated rind of lime and juice.
- Add rum. Mix well. Add salt, baking powder and cinnamon, sifted together. Mix.
- Add raisins
- Mix well. Pour this mixture into a greased pan and bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees) about 50 minutes, until done.
- Makes 8 servings.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
I will definitely try this - sounds delicious! Thanks.
michellembelisle in Regina loved it
Oh my! I love sweet taters.jett2whit in Union City loved it
I'm saving this one...thanks Tink :)turtle66 in Sacramento loved it