Caribbean Stuffed Sweet PotatoesFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- -vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 rashers of bacon shopping list
- 1/2-cup whole kernel corn shopping list
- 2- tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/2 -1-cup of any cooked diced meat or hamburger fried and drained shopping list
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (2 large) shopping list
- -salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- herbs that go well with sweet potatoes shopping list
- are thyme, parsley, mint and chives. cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Scrub potatoes well. Dry & brush with
- Transfer the potatoes on a baking
- sheet and cook at 400 degrees F. for 1
- hour or until done.
- Next Fry the bacon along with the onion
- until the bacon is crispy and the onion
- is transparent.
- Remove potatoes from the oven, cut each
- into half and scoop out the flesh. Chop
- Next add the butter and corn, with the
- seasoning along with the bacon mixture.
- Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture back in the potato
- shells. Reheat into the oven for about
- 10 to 15 minutes.
- makes 2
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating3 people
sounds yummy tink.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
These are so different and tasty! Never thought of those kind of fillings for the sweet potatoes! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
These sound delicious, Mini, a meal in themselves! Good one - I bet they'd be good with black beans in them too. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!