Buffalo Chicken DipFrom jamieb 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken for 30 minutes or until it's cooked through, then shred the chicken with a food processor or by hand if you don't have one.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cream cheese will mix in better when it's hot.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Stir again to blend in cream cheese and put in a crock pot for serving.
The Cookjamieb Ashland, OH
The Rating5 people
What is chicken cheese?
I have never cooked cream cheese, what method do you use?mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
a cheddar cheese! great...do I put cream cheese in micro?mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Bring on the heat! I love this type of dip.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!