Beef Cubes Somewhat StroganoffFrom rottman 7 years ago
- 1 lb top round steak, 1/2 inch thick, 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 3 tb butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tsp each, paprika and salt shopping list
- 2 small onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 8 oz can Hunts tomato sauce with mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- Hot buttered noodles shopping list
- 1 tsp dill week shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Brown slowly in butter in 10 inch skillet. Sprinkle with paprika and salt; add onions and cook, stirring, until onions soften and separate into rings. Stir in tomato sauce, water and mushrooms. Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours until meat is tender. Just before serving, stir in sour cream and dill weed. Serve over hot butttered noodles.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating5 people
Mmmm bring it on yumm rottman love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
The dill lends a tad of panache to this dish. Thanks, rottman! ^5
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
My husband will love this. He's a meat and potato guy. Thanks.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!