Beef Cubes Somewhat StroganoffFrom rottman 6 years ago
- 1 lb top round steak, 1/2 inch thick, 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 3 tb butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tsp each, paprika and salt shopping list
- 2 small onions, sliced shopping list
- 1 8 oz can Hunts tomato sauce with mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 can sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- Hot buttered noodles shopping list
- 1 tsp dill week shopping list
How to make it
- Cut steak into 1-inch pieces. Brown slowly in butter in 10 inch skillet. Sprinkle with paprika and salt; add onions and cook, stirring, until onions soften and separate into rings. Stir in tomato sauce, water and mushrooms. Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours until meat is tender. Just before serving, stir in sour cream and dill weed. Serve over hot butttered noodles.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating4 people
Sounds soooooooooooo good :)donman in Hammond loved it
My husband will love this. He's a meat and potato guy. Thanks.
Chichichihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
The dill lends a tad of panache to this dish. Thanks, rottman! ^5
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!