Rosemary Mini MuffinsFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp of baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp of baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of salt shopping list
- 6 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 1 egg well beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup of milk shopping list
- 3 tbsp of melted butter shopping list
- 2 tsp of finely chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 tsp of finely grated orange rind, orange only no pith shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift flour, bp, bs and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add the remaining ingredients including the rosemary and zest.
- Gently fold.
- Spoon into 20 buttered mini muffin cups.
- Bake 12 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Nice for mini sandwiches and a savory touch with tea.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
I like it!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I Love the combination of Rosemary and Orange Flavors
in these mini Muffins~ In fact all the ingredients and
suggestions for serving them is really helpful~
Thank-you so much for sharing~
I hope the New Year tha...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
love rosemary high 5midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!