Herbed Beer Bread Pizza CrustFrom wmhaynes 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons rosemary shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs shopping list
- 4 large cloves of garlic, diced shopping list
- 5 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons baking powder shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 12 fluid ounce beer shopping list
How to make it
- Crush rosemary, and Italian herbs, with garlic and olive oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and herb mix. Pour in beer; stir until stiff dough is formed.
- Knead small amounts of flour into the dough, until it is non-sticky and ready to spread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread out on cookie sheet (greased with olive oil and sprinkled with corn meal) or pizza stone sprinkled with corn meal and cover with sauce, toppings, and cheese for your favorite pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is browned and the crust looks done.
- Makes enough for two 12” by 12” pizzas.