Best Cowboy Beans EVERFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 6 cans pinto beans shopping list
- 2 lbs. smoked ham hocks shopping list
- 1 Package of beef hot dogs (Sliced Into Thick Coins) shopping list
- 1 Package of Smoked Country sausage links shopping list
- (Sliced Into Thick Coins) shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped onions shopping list
- 6 Slices of bacon Torn into Medium Pieces shopping list
- 6 oz. can tomato paste shopping list
- 4 oz. Can Chopped green chilies shopping list
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup BBQ Sauce shopping list
- salt and cracked pepper to Taste shopping list
How to make it
- In A Large Pot (Set to Medium-High Heat) Cook Chopped Onion and Bacon Pieces Until Onions Start to Brown On Edges and Bacon is Curling...
- Then Add The Ham Hocks, Hot Dogs, Country Sausage and Cook for 15 Minutes, Stirring Till The Meats Turn A Little Brown...
- Then Add The Green Chilies and The Tomatoe Paste and Stir Until All is Mixed Well....
- Now Add The Brown Sugar, Salt, Pepper and The 6 Can of Pinto Beans and Continue Cooking for 45 minutes on Medium Heat...
- Remove from Heat and Let Sit for 10 Minutes and Serve!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating2 people
Lovely combination of flavors in this! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
going to make this but i am going to cut the recipe in half except for the bacon never enough of that..I think it sounds really good.. thanks always wanting to know something diffrent to do with beans.. if i can i plan on teaching my daughter how to...moremaywest in Tangerine loved it