Spicy Deer JerkyFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 2 pounds of venison shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper shopping list
- 2 sliced cloves of garlic shopping list
- 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
How to make it
- Cut meat intro strips.
- Mix ingredients.
- Marinade meat, covered, in fridge over night.
- Place on foil in 200 degree oven with the door propped open until pliable. Enjoy!
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Good ole' JERKY! FIVE ~:+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Oh Yeah, I love this. I have made beef jerky before. What would be the best cut on the deer to make jerky with. Rump roast??jimrug1 in Peoria loved it
thats enough to satisfy a grumbin tummy. Yummy high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!