Seven-Layer CasseroleFrom janetk 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cubed ham shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 slices sour dough bread shopping list
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, layer rice, ham, onion and broccoli.
- 2. In separate bowl, combine soup, cheese and milk. Spread over broccoli.
- 3. Bake at 375 F for 20 minutes.
- 4. Meanwhile, make coarse bread crumbs in a blender with bread slices. Saute crumbs in butter over medium-high heat until light brown, stirring frequently.
- 5. Sprinkle crumbs over casserole.
- 6. Continue baking 15 minutes longer or until hot and bubbly.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjanetk Winnsboro, LA
The Rating5 people
MMmmmmmm what a great casserole to bring to a church dinner!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds like my kind of casserole!gapeach55 in Covington loved it
Looks and sounds delicious! Another keeper for me! You get a beauty flag and high 5!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!