Healthy Asian Noodle SaladFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 pound whole-wheat spaghetti shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar or lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, divided shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided (optional) shopping list
- 4 cups snow peas, trimmed and sliced on the bias shopping list
- 1 each medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook spaghetti until just tender, 9 to 11 minutes or according to package directions.
- Drain; rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar (or lime juice), crushed red pepper, 1/4 cup scallions and 2 tablespoons cilantro (if using).
- Add noodles, snow peas and bell pepper; toss to coat.
- To serve, mix in sesame seeds and garnish with the remaining scallions and cilantro.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
Great flavors here! Thanks for sharing, 5 forks!juels in Clayton loved it
Love everything in this recipe thanks bunches print try save yummymomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it