Green Chilies and Cheese SquaresFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 9"x13" pan and spread half of cheddar cheese on bottom.
- Spread half of green chilies over that. Spread all Monterey Jack cheese over that. Add balance of green chilies.
- Cover with remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Beat eggs with milk and flour and pour evenly over cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 350 ° for 45 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
This has my mouth watering :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yuuumm.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
love the sound of these... can't wait to try... ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!