Cheescake CookiesFrom juniprune 6 years ago
- 2/3 c. butter shopping list
- 2/3 c. brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 2. c. flour shopping list
- 1 c. nuts shopping list
- 1/2 c. gran. sugar shopping list
- 2 - 8 oz. pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 tbls. milk shopping list
- 2 tbls lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract. shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour & nuts
- Blend until resembles crumbs.
- Set aside 1 1/3 c. of mixture.
- Press remaining into 9 X 13 pan
- Bake at 350 deg. - 12 - 15 min.
- Combine granulated suger and cream cheese
- Beat until smooth.
- Add eggs, milk, lemon juice and extract.
- Beat well.
- Spread reserved crumbs over top and bake at 350 deg . 25 min.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- hunnee Nanaimo, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- barneswifemn Minneapolis, MN
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- heatherly Wichita
- jlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookjuniprune CA
The Rating4 people
MMM! anything with cheese cake is pretty much my friend lol, they sound really good :D *5*hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
high5 recipe thanks bunches grandkids will love you LOl.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
M'm! M'm! good love this one juni i see you made it hahaha great job sweetie ............
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it