Buffalo Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 6 years ago
- 1/2 c Miracle Whip shopping list
- 1/4 c sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 lb blue cheese shopping list
- 4 Ribs celery shopping list
- 1 small onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 tb oil shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 8 oz tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 c Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 ts salt shopping list
- 3 lb chicken wings shopping list
- oil For Frying shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Miracle Whip and sour cream.
- Crumble and stir in the blue cheese.
- Cut the celery into sticks.
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Cook onion in oil over medium heat until soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for one more minute. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon.
- Stir in tomato sauce,Tabasco and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove wing tips and cut wings in half at the joint.
- Heat oil for deep frying to 375oF.
- Cook wings in hot oil until brown, about 8 minutes.
- Toss wings in tomato mixture.
- Serve with chilled celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating5 people
Hot sauce, garlic and blue cheese are a chicken wings best friends...and some of mine as well! Thanks for sharing, Mike!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Every once in a great while I just can't resist messy and delicious Buffalo wings.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
grizz i love this recipe you are shooting them out today love them all lol....
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!