Bread In A BagFrom mcboo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Into the bag place;
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- butter and warm water
- Press most of the air from the bag and seal.
- Press and squeeze the bag with your hands until dough is mixed.
- Open bag.
- Add last of the flour.
- If dough is sticky add a little more flour.
- Unzip the bag.
- Let rest for 20 min.
- Spray pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Put dough in pan.
- Let rest until double in size. (1 hour)
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Bake for 25- 30 min.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating10 people
wonderful expereince for little ones my grandsons will love it thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Wow interesting...This is one to try.laurieg in Wilmington loved it
Sounds like fun. A good one to do with the grandkids. Thanksdragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it