Aioli Blender RecipeFrom astrochef 6 years ago
How to make it
- Have all the ingredients at room temperature
- Peel the garlic, and combine the garlic, egg yolks, mustard, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Cover and blend at medium speed until smooth, with the blender running, remove the coveror the little addittions cover and slowly pour in half the oil in a steady stream.
- Stop the Blender and scrape down sides of jar
- Cover and turn to medium speed, uncover and add the lemon juice, then the remaining oil in a slow stream as before, stopping the blender to scrape down sides occasionally as the sauce thickens.
- Chill and serve.
- In France, aioli is traditionally served with seafood, fish soup, and croutons. It is usually served at room temperature. The name aioli (alhòli) comes from Provençal alh 'garlic' (Latin allium) + òli 'oil' (Latin oleum).
The Cookastrochef London, GB
The Rating3 people
Wonderful recipe and it keeps vampires at bay - how delightful and cute! I love aioli - it's so delicious and decadent. Thank you for sharing your recipe!lunasea in Orlando loved it
My daughter will love you for this (as do I!) - this is just the best "topping" for so many things, and I am so anxious to try your version...delicious, I'm sure - thanks ~krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!