Banana Nut Bread JamFrom sunflower48386 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix bananas, walnuts, lemon juice and powdered pectin in a large kettle
- Stir while bringing to a full boil.
- All at once add sugars. Stirring continuously, heat until full boiling boil. Continue to heat 1 minute.
- Fill jars to 1/4 inch of top seat with 2 - part lid and ring.
- Boiling water bath for 10 minutes. makes 3 pints
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating5 people
nice recipechichimonkeyface in Albany loved it
Mmmmmm this sounds really good
five forks for ya
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Wow, never tried banana jam before! Now why didn't I think of that? Sounds delish, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!