A Pocketful of Greens and SardinesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups loosely packed torn spinach leaves shopping list
- 1 small tomato sliced shopping list
- 2 slices red onion separated into rings shopping list
- 2 pocket breads halved shopping list
- 1 can sardines in oil drained shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine oil, vinegar, cheese, oregano, salt and pepper then whisk to blend.
- Toss spinach, tomato and onion with dressing.
- Fill breads with spinach mixture and sardines, dividing equally.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!