Blueberry Muffins with Streusel ToppingFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup (8 oz) lemon yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries shopping list
- Streusel Topping: shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs yogurt and oil; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in blueberries. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full or Use Paper Liners.
- For topping, combine sugar and flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles course crumbs; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each muffin.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.