Jannettes Fruit CobblerFrom wmhaynes 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut butter in small pieces and place in the bottom of an 8” square casserole dish.
- Mix together sugar, flour, and baking powder. Add milk.
- Pour on top of the butter in the casserole dish.
- Pour fruit on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees, until brown on top (about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Great by itself or served with vanilla ice cream! This is a wonderful dessert to serve warm!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookwmhaynes Simpsonville, SC
The Rating2 people
This sounds really good - and easy. Thank you!
I tried this because it looked similar to a recipe I have posted so I wanted to try it out. I made this using blackberries. I couldn't bring myself to put in a whole cube of butter so I just used 1/4 cup. I don't have an 8" square pan so I used...more