Overnight Sticky BunsFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
How to make it
- Generously butter a 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan.
- Place frozen dinner rolls in a single layer on top of pecans.
- Sprinkle dry pudding mix over the top.
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan.
- Heat until boiling then pour over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap or wax paper and allow to stand overnight.
- In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until golden brown
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating5 people
This sounds easy and really, really, really good.shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
great recipe love this one thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
It has been ages since I had sticky buns. Sounds great and I love that its so easy.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it