Ma-Mas Roast BeefFrom jesca 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rub roast with salt and pepper, trim off some fat if you'd like.
- Turn on Crockpot, set to high. Add Tomatoes and Carrots to the bottom.
- Mix 2 packets of Gravy with water. pour half of the mixture onto the vegetables.
- Add the Roast to the pot, and pour the rest of the gravy mixture over the roast.
- Put on the lid of the Crockpot and let cook for 5 Hours on High heat.
- Serve over rice with gravy made from the last packet of dry mix and the juices left in the pot, and ENJOY!!