Brownie Bread PuddingFrom jordynsmommy 6 years ago
- 6 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 c. whipping cream shopping list
- 2 c. milk shopping list
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 t. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 6 c. dry stale bread, cubed shopping list
- 3 c. brownies, cubed shopping list
- whipped cream, optional shopping list
- chocolate syrup, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Spread brownie cubes evenly on a baking sheet and place in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- (If your bread isn't stale, spread them on another baking sheet and place in oven.)
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- In a 13x9 pan, spread half of the bread cubes in the pan.
- After the oven has preheated, take out the brownies and spread over bread cubes in pan.
- Spread remaining bread cubes over brownies.
- Pour custard mixture evenly over bread and brownies, and slightly press down with a spoon or spatula, ensuring even the top pieces are moist.
- I like to soak my bread pudding for at least 20 minutes (hence the 30 minute prep time), but if you're short on time, even 5 minutes would help.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve hot with whipped cream and chocolate syrup, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjordynsmommy Honolulu, US
The Rating9 people
wow fantastic love the Photo recipe awsome thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I agree!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Love the photo, looks so yummie. Can't wait to make this one. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!